468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any sons/cousins/nephews/grandkids that want to get in to duck hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any sons/cousins/nephews/grandkids that want to get in to duck hunting?

I am upgrading alot of my decoys and i have some that I am willing ti give away to someone who wants to start getting involved with duck hunting. Some of them arent the prettiest by any means, and some of them need some paint, but I have shot birds over them the last few seasons. They are all texas rigged, so that saves someone a fair bit of money right there. I imagine I have around three dozen that I can part with, but I am not positive. Again, I would prefer these go to someone that wants to start getting in to this. I know how much i have spent over the last few years so might as well help someone else out.

that's a cool thing to do.

Comment

I wish I knew someone new to the sport. That's a fantastic thing you're doing. Speaking of painting a decoy, I have a dozen or so that need some touch-ups. Is there a specific paint you use?
      What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Green to you that is awesome. My son is three and this will be his first year of hunting, but we have everything we need. I am sure there is someone out there that will take you up on that offer.

DB
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I actually bought some paint samples that were on clearance at home depot. I turned mallards in to blue bills for about 3 bucks. I dont remember what it was specifically though.

Comment

My oldest would love them. I got him a dozen teal for Christmas. He is so ready to break into the sport. He takes his driving test today. I told him he could use the scooter boat next season. I will go with him a few times as long as he puts out the spread and picks it up. Lol. He has been working his lab every day.

Comment

You guys actually eat those ducks?
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                LMAO. I used to shoot a few in my younger years but gave them to the cajuns in the neighborhood. Back when I was in my killing years. Now I catch fish and hug trees and thank them for the oxygen they emit. This ought to start a war of words.

Comment

Good on you Kylie.

Hey Kenny, ducks are great, but geese are better. Just gotta get them in the hands of a capable chef.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post

duck breast makes the best chicken fried steak

Comment

Originally posted by rippin lips View Post
                      My oldest would love them. I got him a dozen teal for Christmas. He is so ready to break into the sport. He takes his driving test today. I told him he could use the scooter boat next season. I will go with him a few times as long as he puts out the spread and picks it up. Lol. He has been working his lab every day.
                      tell him to drive over.

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                        Good on you Kylie.

Hey Kenny, ducks are great, but geese are better. Just gotta get them in the hands of a capable chef.
                        we need to get after it this year.

Comment

Send me a pm with address. Im on nights, but he is home.

Comment

they are gone. Sorry I couldnt chat with your son longer I had to clean some fish at my neighbors house.

Comment

I want to say thank you. That was a great thing you did.
                              He is a Happy Camper.

Comment

Working...
                              X