No announcement yet.

Calcasieu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like an awesome trip you two had, see a black haynie while you were out there?
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Looks like it was a fun trip for the two of you. Thanks for the post.
      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

sweet.....

Comment

Wtg

Comment

Looks like we fished on the right day. Take a look at the size of fish we caught on the 14th vs the group the day before. The water was dumping, so I imagine that had everything to do with it.

Comment

Mucho sweet ,when is mrs bouy ready for me to come cook bugs at yall house,make sure she invites the single or un happymarried lady friends lol
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Now that's a nice mess of fish, WTG man......Slay up some for me will ya?? LOL
                "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
                "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Mucho sweet ,when is mrs bouy ready for me to come cook bugs at yall house,make sure she invites the single or un happymarried lady friends lol
                  I want in on this! Not the ladies, but the bugs and hanging with the buoy's. Lurefisher is on the prowl...
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

make sure she invites the single or un happymarried lady friends lol
                    All her girlfriends work at Treasures and the Gentlemen's Club. They are usually getting ready to go in at that time. Sorry bro....

Comment

Now bouy ,you know when i ask her ther stage names,i will rob lready know them.

Comment

Ok who can bring the sacks i got the veg,and seasoning,....Bout your house or mine lol

Comment

Now bouy ,you know when i ask her ther stage names,i will rob lready know them.
                          Hahaha!!! You know I am kidding. Mama runs solo. She likes hanging with the boys.

I agree. We need to get together again. How about on the bayou? I have just the right spot.

Comment

When im ready sunday, I got the Nolan Ryan bobble head game sat. At 6.

Comment

Ok who can bring the sacks i got the veg,and seasoning,....Bout your house or mine lol
                              I can get a sack, but it will be two weeks before I will have time. You guys have fun...
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

When im ready sunday, I got the Nolan Ryan bobble head game sat. At 6.
                                Castaway300 is going to be putting me on my first (ever) bass this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X