HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!

Trying to figure out where to fish saturday morning, reason is that my significant other is 8 months pregnant and wants to go also. I wanted to find a spot for us to go and fish where i have the option to wade as well and somewhere i can put a chair for her to sit rather than stand all morning...any suggestions help, i also have the hook n line wade map that ill probably use to find a spot
    LETS GO FISHIN THE 2ND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!!...ILL PAY THE EXPENSES!

texas city dike.

Comment

Sea wolf park
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

yea the dikes was the first idea i had, and hows the fishing at sea wolf? havent heard of any action over there recently

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          texas city dike.
          X2 Drive down skyline and go out on Dollar Reef. Your wife can take a lawn chair and spectate.

Comment

ok, im gonna try out some of chicken boys lures and some other stuff ive had for a while, but ill probably also pick up some live croaker or shrimp just in case arti's arent working

Comment

Sylvan beach has a nice pier that's where I would take my wife if she was pregnant. Take shade and cold drinks ,not sure how good the fishing is but I see alot of people there on w/e's.

Comment

Working...
              X