Share a good laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share a good laugh.

A few fwe member's suggested i put some kinda clear coat arylic spray paint to keep my straw hat from coming apart.I went to the local walmart crafts section and purchased a can.I sprayed it on later that day and in a few hour went out to check out the drying process and it looked dry but i picked it up and it stuck to my hand's..wth..I looked at the can and in small fine print it said spray adhesive.All the cans looked the same what a screw up now i got a hat that will hold lures, hair and just about and thing it comes in contact with.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Originally posted by smooth move
    i'd never of told off on myself. LOL!
    I tryed put in my truck and my son was helping me unload some stuff and he said Dad was is your hat sticking to me.lmao.I think my eyes are getting worse or maybe diabetes..that's it lol
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That's funny tks for sharing.I was laughing in the first sentence.

Comment

That made my day in an otherwise mundane afternoon. I'll meet you on the wall and give you one I've never worn. It's even got a Galveston Island banner on it. Hell you stay over here more than you do in San Leon, you'll fit right in. lmao.

Comment

Whatever you do, DON't put it on your head!!! that's funny!

Comment

Chris somethings you keep to yourself... LMAO too funny...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LOL! Excellent story! Thanks!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Now you got a hat you can wear during hurricanes -- guaranteed not to come off!

Hey if your stringer is full maybe you can stick a fish up there!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing...I am not the only one with WTH moments!!!

Comment

that wasn't quite as bad as when i realized i'd been storing my open gulps in the same zip lock as my toilet paper in the leaning post!!

Comment

Carolyn says to put lots of glitter on it!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Chris,

From adhesives hats to sheet rock center consoles, you have a different way of looking at the world. LOL
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                        X