Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute

I must confess it was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride last night as I watched my autistic step-son receive his diploma at Santa Fe High school graduation ceremonies. He's been a part of my life since he was five years old and has kept me grounded in some particular situations. He will be going back to school for two more years to polish up his life skills and some algebra. He's a better than average artist and loves to draw and paint. I really appreciated his fellow students hugs and best wishes for his future endeavors. Awesome night, Congratulations Drew Boy!

That's awesome...congrats to him and to your family on that victory! More to come!
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome Wtg drew
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Congrats to Drew and you for being a part of his life.
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Nice job Drew & Harvey!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks gentlemen for the kind expressions. I've tried to get him to fish on occasion but he's tied to his x-box too tight.

Comment

Awesome Drew thanks for sharing Harvey.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Congrats to the whole team!!!!

Comment

Congrats to your family and Drew!

Comment

Keep trying o take him fishing, never know when he might change his mind.

Comment

Good point, sir. Glad I didn't take him yesterday. One little trout all morning long.

Comment

Ya, it was rather slow...

Comment

congrats
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Congratulations to Drew!
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Congratulations to your son.My oldest boy was autistic in kindergaten per school board .By the fourth grade he no longer needed assistance ,Gods will be done.He has just became a senior making good grades and is a starter on the basket ball team varsity .I have never forced him to fish but he will some times, he also likes the ac and video games.My younger boy is 15 and has the love for fishing like we do.I have the upmost respect for step fathers like you you are very special and will be blessed being his Dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X