Wishful thinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishful thinking.

Got up this morning around six with visions of fishable conditions on my spot in the surf only to be back on this couch on this computer. South winds are back with semi- force gale. Maybe tomorrow in the bay.

Yes its up over here too,Waded tha pass last evening,3 dinks early and then I couldnt loose a bait,Tide and water was gone and so was I!!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
      Yes its up over here too,Waded tha pass last evening,3 dinks early and then I couldnt loose a bait,Tide and water was gone and so was I!!
      Did that water green up any over there, Rollo?

Comment

It was clear and nice it just went out pretty fast! On the way out it looked like maybe a pedestrian got run over as there were lots of po,po & fire and ambulance hope he's ok!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Typical weekend in paradise.

Comment

So true ! Vacations over time to get back to the Rat Race Monday!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Walked outside this morning at 545 and there was a slight breeze blowing in Manvel. Slight here means blowing pretty good on the coast. Maybe tomorrow morning,but gonna take to while to settle out.

Comment

Thanks for the updates guys. I can't fish this weekend so that makes me feel much better! LOL!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

i was thinking the same thing after catching a few good ones yesterday.glad i got drunk and slept in!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                    i was thinking the same thing after catching a few good ones yesterday.glad i got drunk and slept in!
                    Spoken like a true professional !

We commend you Sir !
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                    X