Name:	Truck Pic1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	572047Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck Pic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	572048

I'm Finally done with my project, what you guys think. I think I want to start making as a side gig. I also have another prototype that goes on the inner side wall of the bed.

Looks pretty good to me...good idea.

Comment

We used to do sand etchings on our rear windows when we were kids you can make some sweet designs, yours is real nice! At ease Marine!Is yours decal or etched in?
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        We used to do sand etchings on our rear windows when we were kids you can make some sweet designs, yours is real nice! At ease Marine!
        I think he's talking about the rod holder, rollo.

Comment

Lol, Yeah I'm talkin about the rod hold bro. But I do want to get the EGA etched in the rear window. Dont know how much that will cost and where to go.

I should have put Rod Holders in the first Thread. Its ok though.

Comment

Cool I was sein your rear window and didnt pay any attention to the bad azz rod holder! no offince as its also pretty sweet!after a second look it appears to be made to blend in well! sorry bout that amigo!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

It not to hard if you have a small home compreser and a little patience!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                Cool I was sein your rear window and didnt pay any attention to the bad azz rod holder! no offince as its also pretty sweet!after a second look it appears to be made to blend in well! sorry bout that amigo!
                Rollo just proved that your rod holders look like a factory accessory. Good job 03Marine!!!!

How can I give you some business????

Comment

I like he clean look you have going on. Good eye on the details. Be sure to put reel covers on those reels while driving.They can pick up alot of dirt whaile driving around
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Thanks guys! This one is my prototype as well. Now that it is finished I know some areas I could improve. Im also workin on an attachment withit for some tunes so when your out on the surf, you can still have a good time. LOL

Yeah, I put the 8in bungy cord as an attachment just to ease my mind. I know the rod wont come out because of the 30 degree angle on it. I just put them on cause the rod and reel is a little expansive.

I got my reel cover. Trust me, I baby all my shizz.

As far as business, I want to work out a few kinks before I sell it.

Comment

Are those Scotty flush mounts? They look great!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good job kind of stealthy looking !
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                        X