Blackberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry

Ok I have a blackberry that someone else uses and they have put a password to lock the phone. So they forget the password.for.some reason and can't get it to work now. Does anyone know how to reset this password?

Hope you have backed up your data, enter wrong password 10th times will reset phone but will wipe all data saved on phone, sim info will be saved.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

It's not my phone its my girlfriends and she is freaking out because her data is not backed up I don't think. I am going to have to call blackberry and get them to do.it I think.

Comment

Yea I went and got her an I phone yesterday but all her contacts and other misc info is o. The blackberry so I have to still download the backup info on my computer so I can try to retrieve all her info.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
          Yea I went and got her an I phone yesterday but all her contacts and other misc info is o. The blackberry so I have to still download the backup info on my computer so I can try to retrieve all her info.
          That's not the real story, you just want to snoop on her. LOL

Just funning with ya !
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
            That's not the real story, you just want to snoop on her. LOL

Just funning with ya !
            Yea that's what she thought! Believe it or not I wasn't even home when she messed it up!

Comment

Sounds like dog-house
              May your rod never go limp

Comment

Originally posted by cutbaits View Post
                Sounds like dog-house
                That's more like it!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X