Uverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uverse

Does anyone use Uverse? I'm thinking of switching to it for my computer service... Is it any good? Is it hard to hook-up? Also thinking of using it for my TV... Any advice would be appreciated.
    Fishwhisperer

Not bad and great service
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have it & love it.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

Had it for about 6 years now, and it we like it.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            I have it & love it.
            x10

Comment

So far so good. They forgot to tell me that the gateway was an additional $200, and said it would only cost me 19.95 a month for 12 months. But now they're tossing in $44 additional charges after 4 months. I haven't had the chance to call them to find out what's going on but it's pretty standard for ATT.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Another happy Uverse customer.
                Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                and
                Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  So far so good. They forgot to tell me that the gateway was an additional $200, and said it would only cost me 19.95 a month for 12 months. But now they're tossing in $44 additional charges after 4 months. I haven't had the chance to call them to find out what's going on but it's pretty standard for ATT.
                  You've got my opinion of AT&T. They have lied to and screwed me several times. Watch your back!

Comment

I have it and it's a whole lot better than a company that shall remain nameless, but it starts with a Com and ends with a cast.
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Not a dimes worth of difference in my book!

Comment

happy uverse customer here
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

We recently switched to Uverse and took advantage of their hook-up offers. They provided a gift card to offset the price of the gateway, which I then applied to the bill. We use the 2nd lower grade service at $15 a month for the internet and the speed has been pretty good. Be sure to track when the contract is up to renegotiate the fees.

We also do not have hard line phone service, but use MagicJack Plus ($20 a year), which is VOIP, and does not need a PC to tie in.

The cable TV is great, one DVR can be accessed from any TV in the house.

I absolutely do not like Comcast, for the service interruptions and lack of features.
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                          X