Costas question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costas question

My son won the costas on the catch of the week and I need to order a pair. I am thinking I am going to sell them and use the money to buy him some fishing equipment. I need to decide what frames and lenses to buy.
    What do you guys think will sell best?
    If anyone wants a discounted pair, I will order what you want. I can choose any pair on their website but no prescriptions (that is why I am not getting them for me).
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Chip, your best bet is to go to a retailer (FTU) etc... and try on each pair... I personally prefer the ones that let NO light in around the eyes. The pair that does that for me are the Wavekillers. They are also one of the largest frames they make. It's different for each person. Trust me go try them on & see which pair does the best job. You can custom order them in & style, color, frame color etc... So only focus on what style fits you best.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Stay away from rubber coated arms, only Costas I did not like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
        Stay away from rubber coated arms, only Costas I did not like.
        X2

And you need to try them on ... as far as color - get the green lense
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I'll buy a discounted pair off you chip.... Call me later to discuss cost.

Wave Killer, 580 Lens, Blue Reflective Lens, Black Frame. These are my ideal off shore glasses.

I already own the green mirror 580 w/ amber & tortoise frame
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            I'll buy a discounted pair off you chip.... Call me later to discuss cost.

Wave Killer, 580 Lens, Blue Reflective Lens, Black Frame. These are my ideal off shore glasses.
            I already own the green mirror 580 w/ amber & tortoise frame
            They are out of stock on this one with the Blue reflective 580g
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
            X