Another Fake Distress Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fake Distress Call

Someone made a fake distress call to the Coast Guard on the East coast. It's a whole lot like the one here in Galveston a few weeks ago. I wonder how many fake distress calls the Coast Guard gets each year?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

God, I hate that. Those men and women don't deserve to be treated like that. They work to hard to be punked by d***heads. Not to mention how much it costs to do a search for a missing person. Man, that just makes me really POd.
    You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

JFD- I agree. That really sucks

Comment

Is there anyway whatsoever to track a call made on VHF?
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Only the new radios that tie to GPS. likely some idiot with a handheld 5 watt sitting on East Beach.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm thinking that someone is wanting to either tie up resources or testing response times. Either way a conviction should equal life in prison.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Its a low down ,no account SOB, Hope they catch em, sooner or later they will!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                I'm thinking that someone is wanting to either tie up resources or testing response times. Either way a conviction should equal life in prison.

Yep...the sorry POS's!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                  No cost to much.

Make them walk the gang plank about a hundred or so miles off the coast after a few 55 gallon barrels of chum are in the water to liven the place up a bit.
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                  X