GoPro camcorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro camcorder

GoPro camcorder. Anyone have this bad boy?? I have been reading reviews and looking into getting it.
    Karma's a beach.

i want one to! there are some videos on the site shot with them. pretty cool stuff
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Yea actually since u say that i remember watching a spearfishing video from a gopro recently.
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

I have one and really enjoy it...this year I will also use mine offshore underwater as fish are being brought up...pretty fun stuff
        sigpic

Comment

The only bad thing i hear is the battery life and it fogging up? that true?
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

I owned two and love them. The new one and the old one. Battery life is not bad about 2.5 hrs per charge, which is a lot considering you're shooting full HD footage. Fogging can be an issue but there's ways around it. Rain-x works as does the anti-fog inserts.

Comment

I use my GoPro a lot.

Flounder Gigging in West Bay Galveston, TexasMy buddy & I went on a quick 30 min trip to test the new GoPro, didn't think to submerge the camera which would ...

Fly Fishing the Eagle River outside of Beaver Creek, Colorado

Organized ride on 8.27.11 as seen on MudMotorTalk.com@ 2:50 watch out for the bird!Music: River West - Texas Remedy

Duck Hunting in Galveston. Sadie (dog) is wearing a harness with a GoPro attached.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I see, I see... What is the anti fog inserts? Hows the quality of the picture when teal are zipping in 100 mph
                Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                  I see, I see... What is the anti fog inserts? Hows the quality of the picture when teal are zipping in 100 mph
                  GoPro's don't zoom. They are a point of view camera only. Keep that in mind.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ill probably go buy one friday. To bad they dont have night vision bc it sure would be nice on the back of a pit holdin down a fat daddy boar.
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

I have one and love it, just wish I could afford about three more of them.
                      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I wish I'd seen this awhile back. I have the Drift Innovation HD and it's frigging killer. The reason I bought it over the GoPro was because it has the LCD screen built in. The LCD is an attachment on the GoPro. The Drift has similar mounting options etc.

It's hard not having an LCD when you're trying to line up the shot or replay the video.

Comment

Plus the Drift Innovation has a remote that you can wear on your wrist that automatically turns the camera on/off. Pretty sweet when catching a fish.

Comment

ill have to check it out
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Love mine, its fun to strap to the dog and see what he gets into
                              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                              4340 19th St.
                              Bacliff, Texas 77518
                              http://evansmarine.net
                              http://boatwerxtx.com
                              main@boatwerxtx.com
                              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
                              X