Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to start fishing up this way. The past few years i have strictly fished POC, and am getting burnt out on the drive... Need some pointer or areas to stay away from and good guide to fish with a few time. so i can get a feel for the area. I run 18' RFL but it is currently for sale. Any help will be greatly appriciated!
    Last edited by CMIV; June 14, 2012, 01:56 PM.

welcome aboard, Salt water assault (Greg Francis)

Comment

Wecome
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Try Capt. Greg Francis at Saltwaterassault.net for your guide. He is a sponsor on this site and I personally have used him several times and he is good. San Luis Pass area is tricky and watch out for Shell Island between Jamaica Beach and Sea Isle. East of Pirates is Confederate Reef which can be a little tricky. I suggest getting on Google Earth and "looking around" the whole west bay area. There are grass shorelines on the north shore and some good coves along the south shoreline. Every weekend will be like Port O on a Holiday weekend, but 80% of the folks generally give respect to others-the 20% that don't are obviously Obama supporters and show no respect for anyone just like their Fairless Leader!!

You may want to ask someone on here if ya can follow them around a little someday to have them show you the ropes of the area.

Watch out for the Jamaica Beach Police on FM 3005 and also in the Jamaica Beach Canals-they love arresting folks for just about anything.

One other thing which you probably already know, don't go telling folks where Capt. Greg takes you and NEVER pull in on him. Some folks here apparently pass info around abiout where they saw him and that is just WRONG to do!

good fishing to you.
          Last edited by Robalo; June 14, 2012, 02:33 PM.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Try Capt. Greg Francis at Saltwaterassault.net for your guide. He is a sponsor on this site and I personally have used him several times and he is good. San Luis Pass area is tricky and watch out for Shell Island between Jamaica Beach and Sea Isle. East of Pirates is Confederate Reef which can be a little tricky. I suggest getting on Google Earth and "looking around" the whole west bay area. There are grass shorelines on the north shore and some good coves along the south shoreline. Every weekend will be like Prot O on a Holiday weekend, but 80% of the folks generally give respect to others-the 20% that don't are obviously Obama supporters and show no respect for anyone just like their Fairless Leader!!

You may want to ask someone on here if ya can follow them around a little someday to have them show you the ropes of the area.

Watch out for the Jamaica Beach Police on FM 3005 and also in the Jamaica Beach Canals-they love arresting folks for just about anything.
            Well thanks for the advise i will definatley contact Capt. Greg. Obama supporters i like that...

will stay away from the jamacia beach canals. I dont need to deal with any popo on power trip. thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome and also recommend the Pimp....Capt Greg. There is a list of site sponsor guides on the front page and they all know the area well.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

welcome
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                    X