Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjh View Post
    Oh man tou don't like the new glasses?
    Can you believe it after all that? I really prefer the Orvis tri-spectrum glasses.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the info. I got my fathers day gift early. They got me the harpoon hr 11 with the 580 green lenses. Looking forward to seeing how they due on the water

Comment

You will be happy...I have the 580g green lenses...I love them!!!

Comment

Just buy one in every color for different conditions, just kidding I wish i had the too much money problem.
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

you can see deeper into the water with amber.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

FYI the 580 and 400 are all glass. The polycarbonate are called just that. From what I've heard, they do scratch very easily. The green mirror lense is what I prefer, and they have an amber hue to them. Most people know I'm a cheapskate on almost everything due to necessity, but there is no substitute for a good pair of fishing glasses. I have a pair for driving and one for fishing. I have one 400 and one 580, but I didn't pay for the 580. Someone took my 400s and left their 580s on a cruise. Had me laughing when I figured it out. But I do not notice a $100 difference in the two. If I were to buy another pair, I'd go for the 400s. Better value IMO.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
              X