Bubbas what a disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubbas what a disappointment

Went to Bubbas in San Leon, haven't been there in several months. The all you can eat shrimp is now $14.99 (was $9.99 when they opened then 12.99)and only FRIED, no more boiled shrimp .
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Everything and I mean everything in the food industry has gone up with the price of fuel. Robalo can tell you who to thank for that.

I was just there a few weeks ago and enjoyed an oyster po-boy. The wife and I make a trip out there once a month.

Comment

yeah food prices are crazy lately
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Gas prices are coming down!

Comment

They claim the price will not ever exceed $14.95, and could go back down ...some how I doubt that'll happen! Still good fried , but boiled would've been nice too!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Any of y'all tried the grilled flounder?

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
              ...last time I was there I also noticed the hike in prices. Made sure not to eat any of the sides and had nothing but shrimp.....ended up putting down a little over four dozen so I guess I got my moneys worth!!
              Thanks for the report on your appetizer you forgot to mention what you had for dinner !
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The food is still good. shrimp at the store are cheap right now,cook them yourself. that way you can make them anyway you want.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

They ruined it for us when they eliminated the boiled shrimp. Is it more expensive to boil shrimp?

Comment

Less filling without the breading!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                    X