Good weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good weekend

Had a good weekend fishing ! The wife left town this weekend so Saturday i figured i would go down to my pond i fished for about 4 hrs caught probably 50 perch, 3 crappie, 7-8 blue cats around 12" and 1 23" blue, and another big bass 19" and right at 6#s. Then Sunday went to a lil honey hole i know and caught my pb trout along with a mangrove snapper (strawberry snapper) and some other just fun catching trash fish ! But back to my pb its 22 1/8" and around 5-5 1/2# thing is a pig! Caught it on a red with silver fleck and white tail norton sand eel with a 1/4oz jig head (due to current). I put 50# braid on my reel with a 17# leader cause last time i was there got broke off twice by some huge fish but anyway he hit it on the fall and it was on nothing prettier than a big spec tail walkin with the sun coming up behind it .
    Last edited by FISHINFREAK; June 17, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Nice.

We are dang near neighbors. I want to come catch some bass.

Comment

Dang thing aint showin the other pics on my phone is it show them there should be 4

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
        Nice.

We are dang near neighbors. I want to come catch some bass.
        Really ? Where do u live ?

Comment

Comment

Dude you're a triple threat! Way to go!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
              Really ? Where do u live ?
              I live off of kost . I drive past that pond nearly twice a day. I had a friend that lived there but back when the pond was first dug there wasn't any fish.

Comment

Triple threat hahaha and yeah there is crappie bass and some big arse cats in it!

Comment

WTG!
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                  X