Henrique With His FWE Care Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrique With His FWE Care Package

Henrique got back to Anegada on this morning's ferry and was off to school for the day. School here runs through July 6.

I picked him up after school and we hurriedly went to his grandmother's to see his FWE goodies.

I explained to him that all of this stuff came from some friends of his that he has never seen.

You fellows have made him feel very special - thanks a million.

When I told him that we were going away this afternoon, he said "Uncle Walker, I going to miss you. I going to cry tonight."

Again - thanks a million - and get your butts down here and fish with him yourself!
    Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

awesome deal henrique!! WTG Walker
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
      .....excellent "Walker"!! The look he has in the pic where he is holding up the cork is priceless! Looks like "What in the world is this thing??"

Priceless pics my friend!!
      background priceless too walker lives in heaven!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

That is great Walker. I love what you are doing for him!

Comment

Awesome!! You guys are gonna have a blast trying all that stuff out together!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Words just fail me. And that doesn't happen too often. Next time y'all let me know you're puttin' something together.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks for posting up the pics Walker. My night took a bad turn a few hours ago. Now I can go to sleep on a good note.

Get'em Henrique!!!!!

Comment

Nice pics, now we need some pics of fish with them new lures.
                Today is a new day!!

Comment

Way to go to all involved!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

You Go Henrique! If this keeps up you'll end up as guide!!LOL!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Seriously - this was a really great thing you guys did. Tight lines!
                      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                      and
                      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

That is what its all about right there.

Thanks so much for sharing the moment with us Walker. Definitely brought tears to my eyes seeing the smile on his face.
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What if we did something like this once a month or maybe each fishing tourney that we have and it would be for a kid that doesn't know anything about fishing or can't get some equipment. Just a thought as this is all for charity correct?

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics. It was our pleasure. The smile is worth everything..
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                              What if we did something like this once a month or maybe each fishing tourney that we have and it would be for a kid that doesn't know anything about fishing or can't get some equipment. Just a thought as this is all for charity correct?
                              Not for charity. Just a few of us doing something cool for Walkers little guy and helping out an aspiring young angler. Plus he sounds like a really neat kid.

There are quite a few "take a kid fishing" type organizations that we might think about doing a tourney for in the future though.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X