468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today we're going to discuss lug nuts. No I do not mean Robalo or Galveston 340.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today we're going to discuss lug nuts. No I do not mean Robalo or Galveston 340.

I mean actual lug nuts. As in boat trailer lug nuts.
    Snapped this pic earlier today of a trailer wheel at an un-named boat ramp.

Wanna bet he has fun fun fun changing that tire?

Look closely. Those are giant flakes of rust on the nuts!
    Attached Files
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Accident waiting too happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scary!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Get outta my driveway dangit Moonpie!!! Ha Ha.

He's low on axle grease, his rims are trashed and he should prolly inspect his axle and springs-I bet $2 they look like his lug nuts. Rusty nuts are no fun!

BTW, I'm missing a lugnut-anyone got an extra?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Here is a little help for those that have regular lug nuts, not the acorn style, go down to the hardware store with one of your lug nuts in hand, go to the isle that has repair parts for your lawn chair, the ones with the plastic caps for the bottom of the legs, find the ones that fit snug over the lug nut, fill about half way with marine grease & put over your lug nuts after you torque them down, will never have a rust problem with them, been doing that with my trailer for 14 years now & never had a stuck lug nut.
          Today is a new day!!

Comment

I hate to see what his boat motor looks like! He will be one of the ones that as you are driving down the freeway his axle falls off!

Comment

Wow, looks nice. That is a custom job for sure.
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Well aren't you a prissy bunch!
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

MP, Get out of the parking lot and take pics of some feeeeeeeeeeech!

Comment

Looks like the "Buddy Bearings" have plenty of NEW grease too..!!!
                    Dayummmmmmmm.....

Comment

Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance! Salt water is hell on steel. Rust never sleeps. This guy will be broke down soon.
                      Last edited by FishNette; June 27, 2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling
                      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

This outdoor like is rough!!! All this maintenance and washing down and all !!! Looks like he's overdue for serious breakdown!

Comment

And to think this guy probably pulls that trailer down the highway at 70mph!
                          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Working...
                          X