14 year old shoots armed intruder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 year old shoots armed intruder

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

awesome news one less POS on the street ... i hope the boy recovers from the trauma of shooting that POS
    www.lonestarkayakseries.com

Comment

Too bad the armed intruder lived.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We need more stories like this.

Comment

I am happy to see that the media has not (YET) twisted the story. The media and the police seem to be behind the young man and his decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
            ...I hope the young Man understands that he did the right thing and isn't too traumatized by haveing taken this action to protect his siblings, however I can already hearing the "anti-gun" nuts raising heck about the fact that the kid had access to a pistol that wasn't locked up in a gun safe or the like and the poor home invader was shot. Sad Sad world we live in these days where some are more concerned about the "victim" in a case like this. Kudo's to the Kid for taking such action!!

Hopefully one of the "anti-gun nuts" comes knocking on the door to preach at them and they get their arse shot too. My boys both know how to use a gun and I wouldnt have it any other way.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good Job KID! If we had more people like him we would have A LOT less Intruders! & More space in our jail cells for the others criminals!

Comment

I am surprised Obama has not appeared on TV and said: "If I had a son, he'd look just like the armed intruder.".

Hope the intruder dies a slow and extremely painful death-similar to what Obama is doing to the USA.

I showed my GF last night how to lock and load a 9mm and how to just point and shoot-she used to not want a gun, but now is demanding one due to our gummint and its failures and she is scared that they will someday only allow criminals to own guns, leaving the citizens defenseless against thieves, rapists and murderers, especially since the Attorney General himself is an accomplice to murder and gets off scott free.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good going kid.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                  X