• Originally posted by Paul Marx
    Harv, Joe will be cooking out there .
    10-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galveston340
      Originally Posted by Paul Marx
      Harv, Joe will be cooking out there .
      come on by harv 15 mins from joes

....forget "Joe's" Harvey.....The "Marx Brothers" will be cooking Friday night!!
      yeah buddy!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Dang it.... can't make Friday night. I'm not getting the time to replace the fuel pump on the truck so I will be working it Friday afternoon. If we are done for Saturday, i will try to make it out there. Good luck guys!

Comment

• Re: 8th annual manvel mob cook off Aug 31 Sept 1

Originally posted by Galveston340
          AP: Manvel,TX 20:30:55CDT 08-29-12

As most of the U.S. is glued to their telivision sets watching the unfolding drama where Hurricane Isaac is concerned,there is another untold drama taking place in the small Texas town of Manvel,Texas which is located just to the south west of the booming metropolis of Houston and west of Galveston Island, which was devastated a mere five years ago when Hurricane Ike pummeled the poor citizens of that city as well as the surrounding areas.

This coming Labor Day weekend there will be taking place a contest of monumental preportions. Where the local inhabitants of this fair town go up against the heavyweights of the BBQ and Seafood cooking community with nothing but their bare skills and a few rusty cooking utensils as well as a few well used pots and pans.

Will they prevail? Will as rumored the cooking team known as "The Marx Brothers" be able to pull off a decidedly one sided upset to win the gold? Only by the wily ways of this reporter will the whole truthful story be told.

Stay tuned for further updates as this story unfolds with all the drama and heartache that a cook off in small town America has to offer.

FILM at 11......

Almost time for the arse whoopin to commince
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

• It sure is to hot to wear hip waders!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Just went and setup there are some heavy hitters there!! Bring it on
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

• I probably should'nt tell this story.But what the heck.I have bad memories of Manvel.Early 80s I had a freind lived out there.Took a little lady freind out ther to party.Anyway he was having prpblems with his septic tank.Do ya know where this is going.Yep I fell in it.No big deal took a shower and got some clothes from him.Later that night the little lady barfed in my lap.Oh what a night.

Comment

• Did i forget to mention to you the snapper is already filleted? lol
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    Just went and setup there are some heavy hitters there!! Bring it on
                    I'll be bringing it! Don't worry!!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Knock 'em dead boys!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Marx
                        No !!! ,Our dish really is best served with scales mixed in , but as soon as I can give you some reps, you got them comin your way . Thank You so much. I really wish you could have made it out . We may not win and need somebody to choke it down.
                        Well yall drink alot, i mean alot, of beer for me. We need another get together sometime when im back in town.
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Man down ! Pinche gilbert
                          He will be there sat though heheheh
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            Man down ! Pinche gilbert
                            He will be there sat though heheheh
                            What happen that 24 inch trout tow him out to sea?
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                              I probably should'nt tell this story.But what the heck.I have bad memories of Manvel.Early 80s I had a freind lived out there.Took a little lady freind out ther to party.Anyway he was having prpblems with his septic tank.Do ya know where this is going.Yep I fell in it.No big deal took a shower and got some clothes from him.Later that night the little lady barfed in my lap.Oh what a night.
                              Was there a jungle juice tub full of hooch? I might know what party it was!!
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

• Can I wear my big hat
                                May your rod never go limp

Comment

Working...
                                X