No announcement yet.

Club Meetings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about at the O2 Bar at the San Luis Hotel. I hear you can get into some excitement at that place!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'd go the times I can make it due to my work schedule.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Depending on when and where i will try to make some of them
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          How about at the O2 Bar at the San Luis Hotel. I hear you can get into some excitement at that place!
          I think FOF might be on to something there....

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Is there a purpose/agenda (other than partying) for the meetings?
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Do we need a purpose or agenda?
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The purpose would be to get together and share our love of fishing, meet members etc... We are always looking at ways to help the community, what about restaking the old ICW where it goes through Confederates? GEO-Tubes between Pirates and Jamaica that are underwater at high tide and are a serious navigational hazard for anyone not knowing they are there... Beach Clean-ups, There is even a wildlife sanctuary near Lafites that has scattered debris all over it... I think by choosing a project we could easily have a successful meeting and come away from it not only with a buzz and new friends but a plan of action for the club to help better the community where we love to fish.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I like the idea, but I must work 2 consecutive weekends each month. I know I can get real shallow and with a hi-thrust 60hp, I am sure to do some good damage.
                  I'm in, but am working these 2 weekends in a row and will require at least one
                  common sense hand to jump out to do some tying as long as there is a leader boat/crew to help out with priority nav hazards...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Hell, if the meetings are at Hooters, I can get a meeting in and visit my girl all in one destination!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X