• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops all.the way down gulf freeway

3 on every exit hpd ..

Cause of rain? ?? They are in all parking lots on feeder too
    MANVEL MOB

so says the news..
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

After I passed airport I don't see em
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

on the lookout for a white f250

Comment

You making a OJ run for Deano?
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dunno, had a state trooper walking through our neighborhood in the rain a bit ago and my wife wanted me to go ask him what he was doing. "Nope, I say it is raining. Just get the 40 cal and if someone breaks through the door just shoot em. I am going to my office" and now i sit typing about the dang thing.

If a piece of grass is out of place she has to know about it...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

It's because of Joe Biden at the N Double A CP Entitlement Convention of racists-because the Mind is a terrible thang.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                It's because of Joe Biden at the N Double A CP Entitlement Convention of racists-because the Mind is a terrible thang.
                Aha
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Apparently he got through the rain, but the attendees didn't. He spoke to alot of empty seats. Can't tell if the wind (bag) blew any seats down...
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

thanks for the tip
                    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      You making a OJ run for Deano?
                      Oj didn't do it Reeltime his son did , he ask his dad can I borrow the bronco and the juice told him I don't know go axe your mom !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X