No announcement yet.

Club Meeting 8/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna make it tonight -- beat down tired.. Y'all have fun.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

It was fun. Little boat came and helped us figure out how to use the hotspot map he posted. Reefdrifter came for his birthday with his parents (which, oddly enough, were different than the ones Paul posted in the video). Of course, the Marx brothers were in attendance and brought down the house as usual. Walker came in his Pirate tri-corner hat with his wife and stories of Henrique. I finally got to meet tiny, nitro, gino as well as the shallowist. The rest of the usual suspects were there as well. Ir was a great group and I wished I hadn't had to leave.
      BTW: Thanks for the wings Joe!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good wings!! Thanks Joe!
        Great to see ya'll (and Curmudgeon, too).
        It was especially fun to hear Walker describe his Lovell encounter.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Had a blast! Great to see everyone
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Getting the boat ready for tomorrow I will have to catch the next one! How often do you have these meetings??

Comment

Got to f-ed up and the wife would not let me come without a dd and he as a no show, so maybe next time. Night, Night....
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Rocky, looks like at least 2 of the final 4 made it home safe. Really enjoyed meeting you and Paul tonight.

Now get some sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was good to meet everyone last night, enjoyed the conversation for sure. Look forward to seeing y'all out on the water.

Comment

Man after I left. Last night went and hung out and drank with some friends didn't stop until around 5 or 6 this morning. Had a great time. At the meeting.
                    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galveston340
                      ....we "hardcore fishermen" just left the place. Sapw some old friends, met some new ones, and had a good time trading tactics and methods with some good folks!

Never knew that selling beer would be such a scam until I saw "Curmudgeon" pull up in that lime green Ferrari!! SHWEET~!!!!!
                      Looked killer parked next to "nitrofn's" tricked out Pro Street Chevy I have to say!!!
                      . Nice meetin yall guys, got there a little late but hell g340 u got a free shot out of the deal ahaha
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                      X