Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad situation for sure.

Comment

heartless motherfarkers IMO they will burn the man may not have been dead until these two didn’t render aid... these two should not be a burden of the tax payers... fillet em’ out for hard head bait or better yet gaftop bait 6.9 should be an easy catch... just sayin...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Damn prayers sent to the family and i hope them sob get wat they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          .....tugboat driver found his body this afternoon about a mile upstream from the accident scene. Just saw it on Ch.13...
          Prayers for this mans family.... heartless bastages
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

They just showed them scumbuckets on 13 news!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I heard on the radio that 2 men have been apprehended for this crime and thats a start in the right direction Good Luck too his family, Aint nothin goin to bring him back, and nothin said will stop they're pain, but at the least they can hope for justice done!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

My prayers go out to all their families. What a tragic event that these two men might have been able to find him and rendered aid instead chose to flee the scene. We as fishermen are a community and this type of thing is almost unbearable to think of.

Comment

Man that sucks. There was a pon pon multiple times on Ch16 Sat afternoon about a white male in the water in Cedar Bayou around 99. Just realized it was probably talking about this.

Hopefully the autopsy will show no water in the lungs meaning he died on impact instead of drowning after ejection. Although it doesn't bring him back either way, maybe it will be easier on the killer's conscience.

Comment

Working...
                  X