Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Any idea of what time the Ford left the ramp? James & I were headed back from Trinity River around 4 PM yesterday. I was on I-10 pulling the Gator-Tail.

Leave a comment:

• seafox owner
    replied

Hey guys a long time friend was hit head on by another boat today in Baytown at roseland park.The people that hit them hauled *** to the dock and loaded up and took off.The boat is a 17ft white fiberglass being pulled by a lifted 2000-2006 F250 so please keep an eye out for a boat with front hull damage.At time of this posting they are still searching for his body.Please keep his family in your prayers and god bless.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"-Ghandi

Leave a comment:

• Gulfcoast13
    replied
    very sad...

Leave a comment:

• SCHU
    replied
    Unbelievable! It was just a matter of time for hit n run with boats involved! Hope they catch them soon!

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Pretty sad indication of the mind set of the boater involved,More important to get away from the scene of the accident,than to take ownership for his mistakes,no matter what the consequinces,Thats just a Farging Soulless individual who will whine about how he didnt know better on his day in court! He'll get what he deserves on that day!

Leave a comment:

• Redman35
    replied
    This is sad had to be alcohol involved

Leave a comment:

• The Fisherman
    replied
    in Baytown at roseland park.The boat is a 17ft white fiberglass being pulled by a lifted 2000-2006 F250 with front hull damage. Someone had to see the truck to get this much info, If anyone remembers this that was fishing in this area, Call the police!! Some little kids Dad is Gone Forever!! This could have been ANYONE of US!! He at least should have pulled the guy out of the water!!!!!!!!! THNX for the Post Kenny!!

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    started a topic Boat Hit & Run in Baytown

Boat Hit & Run in Baytown

What POS! http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=426181
Working...
X