Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milkjug
    replied
    Man that sucks. There was a pon pon multiple times on Ch16 Sat afternoon about a white male in the water in Cedar Bayou around 99. Just realized it was probably talking about this.

Hopefully the autopsy will show no water in the lungs meaning he died on impact instead of drowning after ejection. Although it doesn't bring him back either way, maybe it will be easier on the killer's conscience.

Leave a comment:

• FischerAngling
    replied
    My prayers go out to all their families. What a tragic event that these two men might have been able to find him and rendered aid instead chose to flee the scene. We as fishermen are a community and this type of thing is almost unbearable to think of.

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    I heard on the radio that 2 men have been apprehended for this crime and thats a start in the right direction Good Luck too his family, Aint nothin goin to bring him back, and nothin said will stop they're pain, but at the least they can hope for justice done!

Leave a comment:

• reeltime
    replied
    They just showed them scumbuckets on 13 news!

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    Originally posted by Galveston340
    .....tugboat driver found his body this afternoon about a mile upstream from the accident scene. Just saw it on Ch.13...
    Prayers for this mans family.... heartless bastages

Leave a comment:

• FISHINFREAK
    replied
    Damn prayers sent to the family and i hope them sob get wat they deserve

Leave a comment:

• Hogie70
    replied
    heartless motherfarkers IMO they will burn the man may not have been dead until these two didn’t render aid... these two should not be a burden of the tax payers... fillet em’ out for hard head bait or better yet gaftop bait 6.9 should be an easy catch... just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• Gilbert
    replied
    sad situation for sure.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied

BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- The body of a boater who had been missing since Saturday was found this morning about a mile north of where a boat he was in was struck by another larger boat.

The accident happened on Cedar Bayou in Roseland Park. A 34-year-old man identified as Damon Miller and a teenager were knocked out of the smaller boat. The teen was rescued, but the Miller was missing until this morning, when his body was found by a tugboat operator.

The men in the other boat took off, but authorities say they turned themselves in Sunday night. According to officials with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Jason Clyde Delavergne, 36, and Joseph Charles Delavergne, 33, have been charged with Failure to Stop and Render Aid. The two men are brothers.

"It's fairly uncommon," said Texas Game Warden Major William Skeen. "When there's an accident, they usually remain at the scene, but this is uncommon that witnesses saw the vessel and the suspects leave the scene."

Reporter Kevin Quinn is following this story today and will have the latest on Eyewitness News beginning at 4pm.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by Galveston340
    ...""Late Sunday, two men from Baytown were in custody after turning themselves in. Their names were not immediately released.""
    The names have been released... I heard them on the new earlier today.

Leave a comment:

• The Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by kenny View Post
    People involved turned themselves in at the police station, but still no body has been found.
    With ALL the SHARKS being reported I dont think this is looking very good!

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    replied
    People involved turned themselves in at the police station, but still no body has been found.

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    replied
    Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
    Heart breaking every bad decision I ever made had alcohol to do with it... Sounds like someone else does the same thing??? I hope the POS get caught and hung in town square… My heart pumps piss for them and I mean that in the most respectful way possible… Prayers sent out to the family, and has his body been recovered yet?
    Your a smart man to see that. It took me until I was 50 to learn that truth.

Leave a comment:

• Hogie70
    replied
    Heart breaking every bad decision I ever made had alcohol to do with it... Sounds like someone else does the same thing??? I hope the POS get caught and hung in town square… My heart pumps piss for them and I mean that in the most respectful way possible… Prayers sent out to the family, and has his body been recovered yet?

Leave a comment:

• bubbas kenner
    replied
    Prayers sent for the family in this very difficult time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X