Withdrawls suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawls suck!

Im havin saltwater withdrawls and im sure u all have had them! I aint been in 3 weeks ! Gone through my tackle 3 times this weekend (its all still there the same place since the first time i went through it lol), cleaned all my reels ( which i did after my last trip out) and respooled them all now im watchin Flats Class and its just making it worse.

What is you work schedule like?

Comment

Me too it aint just you I got 2 more nights to work and maybe have the weather to go.

Comment

Dude do you need a hug or just a trip I will be you're pusher...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well i work 6 days a week half day Saturday every other weekend and an 8 hour every other . So usually i go on Sundays but was at the inlaws last weekend and the wifey had some honey do's for me this weekend . Im goin this comin weekend for sure !

Comment

Kwitchabitchin ! Hahahahaha ready for the winter run in the bayou so we can just.go after work again

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Kiss my arse Sam ur about to be on vaca for fishing ... And hell yeah 10 minute truck ride 35 second boat ride and reds in boat !

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
                Well i work 6 days a week half day Saturday every other weekend and an 8 hour every other . So usually i go on Sundays but was at the inlaws last weekend and the wifey had some honey do's for me this weekend . Im goin this comin weekend for sure !
                I asked because I was thinking of hitting it after work tomorrow. However, it is not looking good for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  I asked because I was thinking of hitting it after work tomorrow. However, it is not looking good for me now.
                  Well thanks for the invite i appreciate it anyway !

Comment

Working...
                  X