FWE Custom Fishing Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE Custom Fishing Shirt

We have a few pending orders and we need a few more to get the order right for the printer.

Get yourself a custom printed fishing shirt. Our logo printed on the back and your choice of name embroidered on the front left chest.

Magellan, Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve. We pick up the shirt, take care of the printing, embroidery & ship it to you!

You can secure yours in on our store.

Best colors to print on are Tan & White.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Give me till Friday and i will order one. Is that ok?

Comment

I'll take one Coe, short sleeve, i just put order in

Comment

I'd take a white short sleeve 3xl, but I don't paypal. Any instructions for us anti-paypal people?
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Any instructions for us anti-paypal people?
          Carte de credito?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nah, I'm cash and check only. I've never used the store before, but I got it done. Check goes out manana.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The blue turns out okay. I have to travel to a few Academy's to find the color.

You can order by Check, Credit Card or PayPal all through our online store.

Comment

Do you buy chance do other shirts? Like Columbia or Under Armour?

Comment

Originally posted by justogm View Post
                  Do you buy chance do other shirts? Like Columbia or Under Armour?
                  X2
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Nope we don't use Columbia.

1. They cost too much
                    2. The back flap does not pull up without cutting & re-sowing causing the printer a great deal of grief
                    3. There are so many different styles some print well some don't.

Regarding under armour & moisture wicking material... We have offered SportTek LS Shirts in the past. We will offer them again however we will offer them this time with our FishWestEnd Logo on them... Last time we ran with the redfish design. I have a e-mail into our t-shirt printer already.

Comment

Working...
                    X