Aurora, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora, CO

Don't want to mention a name cause that is what he is after but heard on news that a gun man killed 17 when he opened fire in a movie cinema last night.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Here is the story from the Denver Post. I'm with Paul - prayers for all involved.

"Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

15 people dead, 50 injured.

It happened at the opening of the Dark knight. Gun man had body armor and tear gas.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sad....very sad.

Comment

So very sad, My Son works at the Rave Theatre in Houston and he was working the late shift for the New BatMan movie. He got home when i got the a alert from CNN that there was a shooting at the movies. It was perfect timing he just walked in. Prayers to all the families

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Pepper
            My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families. Just horrible to think one person can ruin so many lives I just don't get it.
            I agree how sad
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

prayers for the family. String the shooter high before some crooked lawyer finds a loop hole explaining how he didn't know what he was doing

Comment

Just sick. Euthanize the gunman and be done with him-sicko mofo shooting kids even.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A 6 year old girl just died bringing the total to 13 with 50+ injured. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man! my prayers are with the victoms and they're family's
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Sad, sad, sad. He is a coward and will get what is coming to him in the end.

Prayers to the victims and families.
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Why the hell wouldn't someone try to tackle his ***..they were in there for 10-15 minutes letting him shoot people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                          Why the hell wouldn't someone try to tackle his ***..they were in there for 10-15 minutes letting him shoot people.
                          Cause he had a gun and they had popcorn and JuJu Candy. I don't think I'd try tackling someone pointing a pistol at me and knowing he was nucking futs, pointing and shooting folks. The ones apparently hitting exits first were first targets as well as the innocents in their seats-plus some thought it was part of the show at first. Just terrible and so sad.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I don't think I'd try tackling someone pointing a pistol at me and knowing he was nucking futs, pointing and shooting folks.
                            I cant say either as I have not been in that situation, but a pistol can only be pointed at one target at a time....how many seats does a movie theater hold?

There needs to be mass uprising against this type of **** were people take other people life's into their hands and make things happen. We need to all agree to work in numbers vs. live in fear. F*** these people who think they can create fear and uncertainty.

Comment

I just read (for whatever that's worth) that he had an "assault rifle", pistol and smoke/teargas grenades/cannisters. Shot 20-30 rounds in a few minutes about 20 minutes into the movie.

There will always be some nutcase with a gun-we cannot live in fear because of that and actually gives more reason and or cause for CHL. Sadly no one could retaliate and shoot the cowardly POS. If he did that here, possibly he'd be dead from someone with a CHL-one would hope so. Just tragic and he certainly will burn in helll forever. Flunked out or dropped out of Med School is no reason to murder innocent folks-why not just kill yourself and be done with it instead of ruining many families. May he have a long, slow and painful death.

Comment

Working...
                              X