No announcement yet.

Snake Island Marsh - 7/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all take fishing (and maybe this forum as well) way too seriously. It's fun. Go have fun. And eat ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.

Comment

Awesome pics and report

Comment

Nice pics. Glad to hear you had a good time. Thanks for posting and thanks for the info.
        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by iAmWesG View Post
          Y'all take fishing (and maybe this forum as well) way too seriously.
          Damn straight. When your spots are 30-90 min from the 4th largest city you have to!

Comment

Fine dude. You win, ok lol.
            Next time I catch fish I'll just keep it to myself.

Comment

Fine dude. You win, ok lol.
              Next time I catch fish I'll just keep it to myself.
              LMAO

Comment

Sweet catch! I got a red Native Ultimate 12 and like it a lot.

Comment

Y'all take fishing (and maybe this forum as well) way too seriously. It's fun. Go have fun. And eat ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.
                  The ice cream goes straight to my ***** and it is getting too big for my kayak so I gave that one up.

Nice report and pics, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BayPounder View Post
                    The ice cream goes straight to my ***** and it is getting too big for my kayak so I gave that one up.
                    LOL! Beer works too

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                      Sweet catch! I got a red Native Ultimate 12 and like it a lot.
                      Thanks dude! I dig mine. Although I have the older model with the built in skeg and it's a total pain. The cable is stuck all the time and I have to reach under the boat and pull the skeg down. I'd really like to trade it in for the newer model with a rudder.

Comment

Great fish!! And in the Yak even better!!!

Comment

GHSmaker said hes going to start a "NFISIM" group.

Comment

Oh man here we go! If you see my pics and think you know where I caught fish go for it. I often take pics at other locations for the potlickers. But then again if I want to share a spot then so be it. I stole this quote from another member on the site" How bout you do what you wanna do and I'll do what I wanna do" nuff said. No public shaming needed for someone that was excited to share info or wanted to share info. Get your butts out there and fish. good luck
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              Oh man here we go! If you see my pics and think you know where I caught fish go for it. I often take pics at other locations for the potlickers. But then again if I want to share a spot then so be it. I stole this quote from another member on the site" How bout you do what you wanna do and I'll do what I wanna do" nuff said. No public shaming needed for someone that was excited to share info or wanted to share info. Get your butts out there and fish. good luck
                              Nuff said
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

let me tell ya what you need to do...............
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X