Am I the Only One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
    Dont fish then.1 less boat on the water.I like fall to spring.Gotta get out and wet a hook even in the summer.I just pulled into my yard been out soaking croaker.I love fishing arties.But every once i a while I like kicking back drinking beer with my buddies on the water.
    You sir, are one of the folks i'm talking about.

Originally posted by JT View Post
    why did you have to drag Jenna's name thru the mud?
    I'm still bitter about her not being my date at my senior prom.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
      I'm still bitter about her not being my date at my senior prom.
      She was with JT when your Prom was held.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

They're biting good!

Comment

Nothing quite like a successful early morning troll.

Comment

jjeeezzzz , why would you air that negativity on a fishing site, with fisherman, that like to fish .. year round .. bad juju baby bad juju
            FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

I like to fish, course i like to hunt too, oh and i like to ride around in my mud boat, Pot-lick (only at grand ma's house.) I'm an all year sportsman, i don't care who or what enybody else is doing, if i'm catching fish and you want in on the action, i'll just move on over, i don't hate at all. Them fish ain't gonna stay there. But what i do object too is if i am in the fish and you run your big motor alll the way up to the fish thats when i get fish but if you can come on in conservativly, i'm fine with it. People don't cause me to not catch any fish, fish that quit biting cause me to not catch any fish!

Turbo OUT

Comment

I fish when I can...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

GTFOOH !!!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Who's the person that gave this thread a 1 star rating? It's worthy of at least 3.
                    Last edited by FP10; July 24, 2012, 12:41 PM. Reason: language
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by FP3 View Post
                      jjeeezzzz , why would you air that negativity on a fishing site, with fisherman, that like to fish .. year round .. bad juju baby bad juju
                      Its all good....He likes to stir the pot and get everyone talking.

Have fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                        Who's the person that gave this thread a 1 star rating? It's worthy of at least 3.
                        LMAO!!!!!
                        Last edited by FP10; July 24, 2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Any day on the water is still better than a good day at work as far as I am concerned! Athough I will say I have had a much better time of it in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                            Yes
                            x2

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                              Its all good....He likes to stir the pot and get everyone talking.

Have fun with it.
                              Tuche'
                              FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

-1 star because no picture of Jenna Jameson.
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X