No announcement yet.

Am I the Only One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fish as often as I can. With as many people as want to go with me.

Aren't you going to go away soon on some other type of killing adventure? I hope it's an annual event and increases in length each year.

Anti-fishing posts should be banned!!! I vote NO stars on this one.
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
      Aren't you going to go away soon on some other type of killing adventure? I hope it's an annual event and increases in length each year.
      You're a quick one.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

i saw where Clarke made a post.. does he have any better pictures of Jenna stored in his computer. or in his stash of magazines?

Comment

How about the pic of smacked standing in the road while leapord tattoo drove off .... Lol
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Here we go again

Comment

"CLARK"..... Jay Tee has no pitchers of jenna Jameson... Only fotos of fishes he catched...
              Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Originally posted by clark08 View Post
                "CLARK"..... Jay Tee has no pitchers of jenna Jameson......
                Gee, if they sold pitchers of Jenna Jameson, I'd buy a round or two, but I get the first mug.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                  Here we go again
                  Yeh some men you just can't reach ,so get what we got here today !

Comment

Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Yeh some men you just can't reach ,so get what we got here today !
                      Reach around? Say what???
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Reach around? Say what???
                          whitch is the way he wants it well he gets it.

Comment

Ladies ladies.... I feel like I'm on 2cool!!!
                            Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

hot, cold, wet, dry, windy, calm you name it I will fish it!

Comment

Hmmm snapper!

Dude can duck season please get here. Potlickers will keep their distances when shotguns are ringing out

Nothing like deciding to set the hook on a red in your dekes or blast the group cupped up while fighting that red. Juggling both and good multi-tasking is the best strategy.

Labor Day should be epic this year
                                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                                X