No announcement yet.

TroutSupport.com Redfish DVD Testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, the first Front of the season, even if it's a little weak. Should help us accelerate into fall fishing.
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Well... for a little weak front it shore was windy on the water sunday. makes it tough... but we did alright ...12 reds and a flounder in those conditions. not bad at all.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Recently ordered all three DVDs. The Trophy Trout and The Redfish Dvds are Excellent! I would recommend them to newbies and even experienced fishermen!!! Can't wait till the water temps drop so I can go find another Trophy wall hanger to go with two that I already have!!! Come on Fall and Winter!!!
        I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

That's for sure... i'm ready too... comon November!
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

This next front should get things going.
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Give it about a month and the big girls should start showing up in their little nooks and crannies. Yeah...it doesn't have to be cold for the to start showing up there.
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Man i can't wait to hit the water in November... this cool front has me thinking about a new pair of waders.
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Well, it ws a bit chilly, but just fidnt hsve the punch we ecpected...still good enough to kick fall imto gear.
                  TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Here is the latest testimonial from Arland Hill

Tobin,

Just got your videos yesterday. They are excellent and a fine teaching tool to really help the novice angler understand the skills and strategies necessary to catch fish. Can't wait to get back out on the water and implement some of these concepts.

Hope to see more in the future, maybe one on flounder and possibly another on catching reds out of the marsh and shallows.

Regardless, this is great work.

Thanks.

Arland
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

and now is a great time to be on the water.
                      t
                      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

It's also a tough time to be on the water as we transition from late summer to the birds working. Some rain and a little cold weather would help kick things off.
                        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

A guy bought the limits dvd a couple weeks ago... he went out and caught his fish Limit of Trout... including a new personal best 27 inch trout. ... he immediately bought the Big Trout DVD... LOL.. now that's a testimonial.
                          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
                            A guy bought the limits dvd a couple weeks ago... he went out and caught his fish Limit of Trout... including a new personal best 27 inch trout. ... he immediately bought the Big Trout DVD... LOL.. now that's a testimonial.
                            That's a good one!
                            I'm hoping to find the redfish dvd in my Christmas stocking this year.
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good deal Curmudgeon.. i'll keep my eye open for your order.
                              T
                              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X