Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
      Welcome

sis boom bah
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21426[/ATTACH]
      Omg is that Gilbert
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
        ....sure as heck isn't me!! Between talking up the site, Evans Marine, fishing guides, and Divorce attorneys I find that wearing the regular outfit of Costas/flip flops/filled beer coozie works just fine on this end!!
        Amen brotha I dunno about gilbert
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Of course I introduced myself and was sure to let him know that i'm really not that crazy!!

Rocky you keep telling yourself that, we all know the truth you Krazy MoFO !
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Holy sheep sheet!!!!!! What a truck that's a sweet azz ride
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

...LMFAO! Met "nitrofn" over at Bryans shop this afternoon. Was talking to Matt in the shop and this rumbling shake the ground bad azzed lowered red Chevy pulls up in front with a blower on top of a couple of double pumpers pulls up! Had to keep the Costa's on as it was so shiny!I'll put it this way.....it was the kind of ride that had all of us grabbing for our cameras! Got to talking with nitrofn about low water pickups and fishing.
              He mentioned that he was
              on FWE and I said I was as well. He said the site was much better than sone of the other big sites and said he sure wanted to meet that nut "360" with the kamala avatar!! Of course I introduced myself and was sure to let him know that i'm really not that crazy!!

......Welcome to the site!!

EDIT: Bryan wasn't there yet!
              Don't ever forget who made you Kamala you crasey nut ,when you walked over and ask me who I was and I said Hacksaw Jim Dugan.......... I knew you would fit right in with are crew.......
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Don't ever forget who made you Kamala you crasey nut ,when you walked over and ask me who I was and I said Hacksaw Jim Dugan.......... I knew you would fit right in with are crew.......
                :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::what::screwy: :beer::beer:
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
                  Welcome

sis boom bah
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]21426[/ATTACH]
                  Rocky 340 is that the cheerleader that did your whole football team .

Comment

....how can I ever forget it! Good times were had that's for sure! Heck, I even complimented Gilbert on his beans! That's when me and "Lurefisher" got into it with Monty in a match of who had the best "wrastler" talk...at 04:00 in the morning!!
                    Gonna be a repeat labor day
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

....how can I ever forget it! Good times were had that's for sure! Heck, I even complimented Gilbert on his beans! That's when me and "Lurefisher" got into it with Monty in a match of who had the best "wrastler" talk...at 04:00 in the morning!!
                      And when are site dad was giving FoF a stern talking to ...lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X