Freedom Under Siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Under Siege

It's funny how people wailed and cried police state when the "Patriot Act" was passed and implemented, but not a peep when the TSA authorized and deployed thousands of domestic drones and started placing TSA agents into new areas of public transportation with ever expanding police powers.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    It's funny how people wailed and cried police state when the "Patriot Act" was passed and implemented, but not a peep when the TSA authorized and deployed thousands of domestic drones and started placing TSA agents into new areas of public transportation with ever expanding police powers.

Oh...I thought this was going to be another "my reef, potlicking" thread....but I agree with what you're saying here!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Because Major Media is basically all aboard the Gummint is your friend train and will not make any objections slamming the present Gummint.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X