Changing it up again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing it up again....

Well back in April I thought it was a good idea to sell my World Cat and go back to bay fishing. So I bought the "Sweet Pea". Well here in the last month I was thinking it was a bad idea haha....So as of Thursday, I sold my 2 month old baby cat, Saturday sold the Airboat, and last week bought a 2008 World Cat. It's about 8 months old with all the goodies. I went down Friday to do the sea trail and all that good stuff. I'll likely get it on Thursday. Looks like I'l be back on the big pond Friday doing a shake down trip. I'll post pictures soon...

If you ever need a good deck hand let me know I'll help pay for gas, bait, ice, beer etc.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It will be coming. I mainly have to be a weekend warrior, but I still got 4.5 weeks of vacation with only 1 spoken for so far. That one actually will turn up most of the week fishing. So with all that jabble, I'll be taking some day trips during the week in July I would imagine. This coming week actually looks good, but I still have to get the boat "outfitted" and such.

Comment

Roger that!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

cool
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice Seaweed. I for one, am jealous-love those World Cats!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Working...
              X