Labs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labs...

I ran outside to talk to a neighbor... Came back inside sat down on the couch looked at my plate & it was licked clean! There goes my last link of jalapeno cheese venison sausage... Needless to say they are sleeping in their kennels tonight
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Shoot, I would have done to same thing if you went outside.

Comment

yeah I remember those days when my dachshunds would jump like cats to get to my plate!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Oh no, not the jalapeno cheese venison sausage. BAD DOGS!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
          I was grilling some Yellow Fin tuna on time . We went inside to mix more cocktails and my buddies dogs ate every single piece . we ordered pizza . Dang dogs you can't really blame them .
          Darned right!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Ahh man, i have my hands full right now with the new pup. I was working with him earlier and every time I would try and get him to come to me he hauled butt the other way... I think he thinks he is playing, but out came the treats and he started paying attention.

He chews on everything just like he should. Got a new dove lease today so I hope to work him out on it in a few months. If anyone is interested in the lease it is in the alvin area and seems to be good. I have never hunted the property and don't know much about the outfit but it is close to home. I can bring two guest so maybe someone can tag along if they like

Dog is in the kennel and momma is watching her shows, so I am hitting the sack. I may have me some deer sausage tomorrow, sounds good...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Heck man I would sleep in a kennel for jalapeno cheese deer sasuage ,lol.

Comment

Let me guess just how innocent they looked when you discovered the larceny. LOL!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  Let me guess just how innocent they looked when you discovered the larceny. LOL!
                  No kidding! They always have that look after getting into something. My old dawg is having a hard time making it out on occasion. She seems to have picked a spot in the kitchen to let loose and man is that a wild ride in the dark. I broke my favorite mug, but it wasn't mine anyway.....

Comment

Aimee was in her kennel Sadie was under the sheets in my bed... It was Sadie for sure
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wait until one decides to eat your $1500 leather recliner...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
                        Wait until one decides to eat your $1500 leather recliner...LOL
                        Yep. Our catahoula destroyed our new leather sofa. It looks like a pile of shoot and it's embarrassing as heck when somebody comes over, but we decided to wait to replace it tip he's a little older. It's darned hard to get mad at that whack- job of a dog though.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I can imagine would your dog is thinking right about now... "I can't believe he left that sausage and went out side...what was he thinking... we're human too"... LOL...

thanks for the laugh coe.
                          t
                          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

All dogs go to heaven. Can't quite say the same for cats (or raccoons), though.

Ours shared a pork shoulder bone this morning...
                            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                            X