• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet dreams baby!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      Me and superspoook got into em on tops around 9 am nothing big we strung 5
      I lost a big girl in the rain I lost a lot of tackle due to a shark grabbing my she dog and slashing my line all up
      the bite turned on after the rain storm and water spout! had a ladyfish and trout on the same lure,ladyfish on front hook,trout on the back one!!!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
        the bite turned on after the rain storm and water spout! had a ladyfish and trout on the same lure,ladyfish on front hook,trout on the back one!!!
        Show off!!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Heading to surfside tomorrow....hope it stays good.

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
            Heading to surfside tomorrow....hope it stays good.
            Check swell info.com
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Gibbey mett me in gorda ,water was dirty ,but Gibbey put it on me ,he had two fish every cast .. He was running a double trout rig .... Hope the winds stays slack..
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Gibbey mett me in gorda ,water was dirty ,but Gibbey put it on me ,he had two fish every cast .. He was running a double trout rig .... Hope the winds stays slack..
                Lies
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

i didnt go this morning cuase i got a call last night and i gotta work today... sigh .
                  75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
                    i didnt go this morning cuase i got a call last night and i gotta work today... sigh .
                    Probably not that big a loss. The waves picked up again this AM but look to level back off Sunday.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      Probably not that big a loss. The waves picked up again this AM but look to level back off Sunday.
                      I took a ride down around 7:30 a.m. and watched the wave hoppers while I ate my breakfast jack. One fellow walked out with a decent fish. Sure enjoy my birthday binoculars my girl bought me to see whose potlicking my spots.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        i bet you dont even remember how to fish.lol
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Well we will say the surf was a losing battle this morning. Got beat up and no fish...

Comment

Gotta learn to read the buoys 1.2 or more is bumpy
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yeah I had looked at it and decided to be rebel....oh and the kids wanted to play at the beach. Thanks though that site has soon good info

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                                i bet you dont even remember how to fish.lol
                                Yeh I do you cast it out there and count 10 sweets pop ,then count ten x2 "s pop ,then ten cool"s pop then the fish will hit it on the fifth awesome !
                                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X