Post Surgery Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Surgery Fun

Been sitting around watching the Olympics for the last week and I have to say it has been nice being able to watch ALL of the Olympics but I have definitely been going stir crazy.
    I got out for a while today and am going to try to go to the office for a while tomorrow to see how it is gonna go. Gotta get started making some money again. Can't live off savings for too long. Too bad I have no disability insurance. If I didn't have a job and was on welfare I could have gotten the surgery done with no deductible and still get paid while I recover after. Oh well!
    Only 5 months, 2 weeks and 4 days until I can get back in the water chunkin' tops!
    Here is to the good life!

And here is a pic when they finally took the splint off yesterday. Caswt goes on next week after they pull the stitches.

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Looking good Chip. That's a nice scar and looks like it's healing well.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hang in there..., you will be back at it before you know it.

Comment

Heal quickly Chip...
        sigpic

Comment

ouch i see the hamma is watching volleyball...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Just think man -- It'll be BIG trout time when you get healed up. Get well quick man!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
              ouch i see the hamma is watching volleyball...
              Isn't everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you heal quick. Of course, the Murphy's will help.

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                  Isn't everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Amen.....good stuff right there!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great choice in beverage as well!!!

Comment

I didn't know you was hurt man, hope all goes well. That's a dang good beer you're holding.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Just trust me brutha, you've got it nice until you've been in traction for a few months. You don't know that kind of stir crazy, and I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. You'll beat this easy and you'll be boxin' specks in no time. Nice choice of brew, but I've got to say, it's much better fresh from the brewery.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I went to work today from 11-6. Tired tonight though. Will be going back to work all day tomorrow. Gotta make some money to pay the Dr. It went a lot better than I thought it would. The pain was bearable.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you are recovering well.

Comment

Working...
                            X