Morning Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Drive

I am not looking forward to my morning commute into work increasing by 15 minutes... Back 2 School time... It's been nice breezing into work.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

The reduced summer-time traffic is fantastic! Too bad it's over...
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

On the up side all my kids will be back in school.

Comment

They should change school times to 9-4!!!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It's just the opposite down here in Galveston. We look forward to the traffic getting better when school starts!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

My 22 mile drive into Houston each day takes approximately 35 minutes during the summer vs 50 minutes during school time. I don't even drive through a single school zone, but the increased traffic causes the delays.
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Ah crap I forgot about that nonsense. I was wondering how I could leave the house at the same time, drop my kid off at daycare, take surface streets, and make it to work at the same time. I guess I need to remember how crappy it is again before I get anymore serious about getting another motorcycle. Rode my last to work on 288 exactly one time, that was enough for me. 35 has been good for me lately but I'm guessing that's going to change in a couple weeks.
              When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

I am glad when summer ends cause my days free up with both kids at school. But harder to make that early am bite...

Comment

Man, I don't wanna be reminded! My summers almost over!!
                  Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                  X