I need ya'lls help !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need ya'lls help !!!!!!

Last Saturday i was fishing over by sulfer ditch in chocolate bayou. Well when i was pulling in my anchor I was standing in just the wrong place at the right time and the boat pitched just right and over board i went. Naturally the very first thing i did was make sure nobody was watching. ( i'm sure that would have went viral on U-Tube ) So as i was slowly figuring out where i was bleeding from becouse of the oyster reef i fell on and gathering up my crocks and hat, Oh, and figuring out the boat was rapidly floating away I realized that a big fat 57 year old man is going to have one hell of a time getting back in the boat i just fell out of. Well i got back in the boat by standing on the motor and using the tilt and trim buttons to lift me back in kind of like an elevator. ( keep that in mind if you fall out of your boat ) So, with that said, what i need ya'lls help with i'm prety sure i lost some money out of my pocket during my swim. If you find 5's 10's 20's or even 100 dollar bills floating in the water they are mine and i would appreciate you returning them to me. I have also studied the eb and flow of the currents and it is entirely possible that MY money could be floating anywhere in the entire bay system including the Gulf of Mexico. I am also willing to give a 10% finders fee , that i think is more than fare. I just want to say thank you for all your help. -bill- You can call anytime you find MY money at 222-123-4567
    If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it

You got it FB. I'll be offshore Sunday and see if I find anything out there...
    sigpic

Comment

Wash those wounds oyster reefs are no joke & temps can carry the flesh eating bacteria
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I think I found your bait bucket

Comment

Was just back in the pocket not far from you if you had my number could of came.and helped.you out dont feel bad i slipped getting onto tue dock of the camp house and just about broke my leg
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

If i see any cash in the am ill be sure to let you know
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Sorry for your misfortune hope you are ok..

Comment

Damn be careful out there Big Bill you're too old for that chit! like coe said keep a close eye on the wounds...... be careful out there ol buddy........... PS wish I would have seen that
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

When you least expect it, expect things to happen! Glad your ok and didn't lose the hat!!!

Comment

Glad you're OK. I fell off the back of a boat recently, but it was in the parking lot at the 2004 ramp. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, FYI
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                    X