FWE Stickers bring good luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    I never filleted a flounder either! We always just clean and gut them and cook 'em whole.
    I was going to do it whole and bake it, but it was so big, we could never eat that much in one sitting. For real, the fish was BIG and thick! Made 4 nice fillets, and was easy once I saw the video. Was actually easier than the red fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post
      This was right at dark? You've seen me a few times, one of these days you gotta stop so I can meet you. Even if I am fishing, stop by - don't worry about messing up my fishing, cuz I never catch anything anyway. Plus, it will be a great opportunity for me to get a potlicker photo!!!!
      You must have been unloading it was around 10am ish
      I was in a friends boat he was in a hurry I will stop next time
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

D-bar, that wasn't me. I was in the water before daylight, pulled out after sunset. A guy I know has a small boat similar to mine, and I ran into him around 1pm - most likely it is him that you saw.

My boat is this one:

His boat is this one: If you stop and say hello to him, he probably won't know what you are talking about!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chris boat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	557756

Comment

Its funny....big flounder never look big in pictures! Good job on the catching
          Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Originally posted by fathernson View Post
            Its funny....big flounder never look big in pictures! Good job on the catching
            Thank you. When I got home and checked the photos, I was thinking "dang, that flounder looks small" but she really was a big 'un. I think my humongous net doesn't help with the photos. I need a much smaller net, would make the fish look huge... but the big net definitely helps when landing fish or crabs.

On the other hand, the flounder in MIni-X Fan's thread does look pretty danged big.

Comment

Sounds like a fun trip"
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice catch
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks, but she still isn't fast enough. Need more horsepower!

Comment

Working...
                  X