Need a place to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
    How about we put some money on Beer Pong? I'm sure you old guys have never heard of it. Google it and get back to me
    my moneys on westendangler
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

How about we put some money on Beer Pong? I'm sure you old guys have never heard of it. Google it and get back to me
      If I can flip a quarter in a small shot glass after half a keg and 7 shots of tequila...how frickin hard can 1 pong ball in 12 cups stuck together be? Google,,,quarter game 70's-80's,,,and get ready to find a soft place to fall over!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Beer Pong? Isnt that what "candy as s " college boys do at the frat house?

Thats the kinda games we wouldve done in elementary school back in the day.

Comment

Graig are you going to be a canal grouch when I pull up and try to fish your greenlight?
          I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
            Graig are you going to be a canal grouch when I pull up and try to fish your greenlight?
            No, I am-he aint got a green light!!! Some azzjerk already ruint the one I got from Lori, so am down to one working now dangit.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You were just an egg in momma's ovaries when she played beer pong with us back in the 70's when drinking age was 18. BTW, your mom lost and..............
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I cant stop thinking about how much fun we're gonna start having forking with Kenny!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  You were just an egg in momma's ovaries when she played beer pong with us back in the 70's when drinking age was 18. BTW, your mom lost and..............
                  Watch out robalo....last time i saw ttuwader he was all jacked up and blown up looking on some roid like substance. he told me if he started lifting weights it might help his washer game.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    I cant stop thinking about how much fun we're gonna start having forking with Kenny!
                    3 Man water balloon launcher... Kenny you don't have any sky lights do you
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      3 Man water balloon launcher... Kenny you don't have any sky lights do you
                      Bwahahahahahahahaha
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X