TPWD License go on sale today - just a tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPWD License go on sale today - just a tip

So as you know you can down to an Academy or any other fishing and hunting store and get you seasons license starting today.

For those that hunt, and usually get the Sandhill crane permit (which is free) - you now have to get it on line.

And since most stores don't carry the duck stamp any longer, you should them together.

There is a $5 conveience charge each time you order ... so kill two birds with one stone ... also if you buy the Tx drawn special hunt that are basically a raffle ... they are $9 on line but $10 everywhere else.

FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

X's 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like to go 15 mins before closing at academy to go get it. Usually no one is in line.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go get my stamps refilled for the lifetime. Can APH permits be bought for the year too?

There is a "processing charge" for the crane permit, so I will go get it in person from the ATX TPWD office next time I am there for free.

Comment

Got mine yesterday! !

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
            Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go get my stamps refilled for the lifetime. Can APH permits be bought for the year too?

There is a "processing charge" for the crane permit, so I will go get it in person from the ATX TPWD office next time I am there for free.
            You still have to pay a service fee for the duck stamp - so do the stamp and crane permit at the same time and pay one service fee
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

what about teal tags? I don't thing last years tags will carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
                what about teal tags? I don't thing last years tags will carry over.
                Sure don't ... but you can request those tags from Academy when you get your license ... make sure you don't forget
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
                X