No announcement yet.

I love saltwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I need to go find some reds for the grill.

Good fishing Matt!!!

Comment

sweet!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It that near the red crab trap float? great box o fish, guys!!!

Comment

oh yea rocky wait till i post up the coords to the camp house crapper.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I still want to know if them fish fought much. With them being cold blooded, they was pretty lethargic, right?

Comment

Did you see any of them white bears
              May your rod never go limp

Comment

Nice Fish!!!

Comment

Matt's its good to see there are fish in da freezer and can't belive that skeeter is gonna have a bayou stain on it.Great job guys!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

somebody musta got them co-ords screwed up.

Comment

no i swear thoose are right.
                      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
                        no little boat thats just for all the lurkers to put in their gps i know someone will do it. at least i got a chuckle out of it.
                        I kinda figured that! When I threw them numbers into google earth, it was up in the artic ocean! That's why I asked about them fish being sluggish.

I do have a serious question... has G340 ever taken you to his really secret "gettin place"?

Comment

ooops those were the old ones here are the new ones 85° 54′ 0″ N, 147° 0′ 0″ W damn magnetic north pole keeps changing

Comment

i buy em at ftu i dont think acdemey has em.

Comment

nice fish.....good catching

Comment

lol rocky... it was still a blast though next time im sure ill be the goat....but i got nothing on smooth move that dude couldnt not get a bite.

Comment

Working...
                                X