Reeltime's kin killed in Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reeltime's kin killed in Montana

A Sasquatch was run over by two cars in Montana. I believe it may be a kinfolk cousin of our very own Sasquatch, REELTIME, but I hope not. My condolences to Chris if it was. Sasquatches should not play in the street or highway.

Link: http://www.chron.com/news/article/Ma...ng-3819352.php
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Yes it did-said alcohol was likely involved and ya know how them Saquatches are sneaky!!! He prolly hid the bottle in the deep, dark woods (or his pocket).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X