Clear All

Sorry to hear that man.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Man thats a bad deal... Poor ppl
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Bottom
        Heading that way right now with generators for work! But I have my weapons and ammo just in case it gets exciting!
        LOL Be careful with those weapons!

Comment

Re: Hurricane Issac

Yeah i just saw a video where it was comin over the levee

Comment

From the live feed it sounds like massive rescue missions under way
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Bet he want fly over and wave and get any shoes thrown at him. Open the strategic petroleum reserves and lets get some 2.50 gas.

Comment

Prayers for all involved.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hurricane Issac

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Re: Hurricane Issac

That stuff can really make u thankful u know ! Prayers to everyone over there!

Comment

prayers to those folks those homes are trashed what a rainmaker! deano gonna be leaving soon!! that sux
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                        ...he headed over there? For what?? He gotta be ready to cook Friday!!

They don't need no darn "Hacksaw" over there yet!!

.....besides, I been thinking we need to make a "parody video" where it looks like we are some of these idiot reporters....ESPECIALLY those from the Weather Channel..where they are reporting on this storm. I swear, I have been cussing at my TV for the last 24hrs.

Bunch of freakin' IDIOTS to say the least.......
                        he aint going nowhere yet!he will be at cookoff and the video is in order I cant wait brother!!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Rocky, your computer weather skills are off the charts. If you'd be so kind find out what the weather pattern is between Drew Favre's house between Tylertown, Miss. and Hattiesburg,Ms. and Brittany Spears house in Kentwwod, La. I can't get ahold of my neighbor to get an update on things. Power must be out in the woods. Rainfall doesn't matter as the altitude is I think, 100' above sea level but the wind and the big trees laying down is my main concern. Especially on my roof.

Comment

Thanx for the report!

Comment

AP Washington,DC: Sources have reported that President Obama is boarding Air Force One and will be flying down to Bernard and Plaquemines Parish south of New Orleans to help with the rescues of citizens that will need to be evacuated due to flood waters.
                              When asked what the President could contribute to the effort a senior white house staff member replied that Mr.Obama would lead the citizens in distress out of harms way with ease as it is well known that the President can walk on water.

....film at 11.....
                              I hope that bastage drowns while he is there
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

...now now let's not get all excited about the "Annointed One" heading down there to help out those poor citizens of our neighboring state.

I heard on the feed just a bit ago that he's not actually going to walk on water as was stated earlier.

They are going to open up one of the windows on Air Force One and the President is going to be throwing out cards that can be redeemed for free Government housing as well as flat screen televisions with free food vouchers included. If the person that is able to recover one of these cards can prove that their Cadillac Escalade was water damaged or the rims were damaged they will be replaced as well.....

Would I B.S. ya'll converning the "Annointed One"???
                                HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH U got that right
                                Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                                X