Custom Buff Headgear Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Buff Headgear Update

We are delayed because of the holiday weekend coming up but they will be shipping from the factory on Tuesday. I was hopeful they'd get them out the door today but no such luck. The representative said 3-5 business days for shipping transit time and then they'll be available for purchase.

As soon as they arrive I will post updates & photos & add them to the store.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Let us know, I am getting one for sure.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      We are delayed because of the holiday weekend coming up but they will be shipping from the factory on Tuesday. I was hopeful they'd get them out the door today but no such luck. The representative said 3-5 business days for shipping transit time and then they'll be available for purchase.

As soon as they arrive I will post updates & photos & add them to the store.
      Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
      Let us know, I am getting one for sure.
      I think he just said as soon as they arrive i will post updates and photos. lol
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

THEY HAVE SHIPPED!!!

From Spain.... So they'll be here early next week. I will start taking orders probably Tuesday night or Wednesday. First come first serve. Unfortunately no image during product was able to be taken so the first time I'll see them is when they arrive at the door.

Comment

How much?

Comment

Custom Buff Headgear Update

Originally posted by JbVenable
            Spain? They dont make any in the USA?
            That's where they are manufactured.

Comment

It's a special sort of ....errr spanish ...shirtsleave that they use... ;-) LOL... hell I guess it's better than China.

Real Question is COE.... WHY DIDN't YOU GO PICK THEM UP? You coulda wirtten off a trip to spain ;-)
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
              X