Storms This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galveston340
    ....I made it to the house just before noon and just woke up....What rain??
    West End Baptist in the background. Good stuff!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
      Yeah its pourin at my house by Blue Bell
      My dad and lil bro work there btw
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

I was fishing all morning @ Clear Lake 1 throw back Flounder & a bunch of Hard Heads on the cut bait! When I came in that all everyone was catching so I did not feel so bad then!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Fisherman View Post
          I was fishing all morning @ Clear Lake 1 throw back Flounder & a bunch of Hard Heads on the cut bait! When I came in that all everyone was catching so I did not feel so bad then!! LOL

I've read this 4 times, and still can't understand what it says.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by The Fisherman View Post
            Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            I've read this 4 times, and still can't understand what it says.
            Let me help Sandy.

I was fishing all morning at Clear Lake. I threw back a flounder and a bunch of hard heads. I was using cut bait. When I came in, most of the people I talked to had the same luck. I didn't feel so bad after hearing that. LOL
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the translation Coe. I thought perhaps the bayou air was gettin' to my brain.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

That morning, there was about 8 inches of water in the Marsh Monster that I had to drain before we could go fishing. HAHA! The pfd's almost floated over the transom when I hit the throttle.
                Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                X