No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
    You can say what you want to about your own sister, Geno. I used to admire her coming up with your mom to visit you. You know back in the days when I introduced you to my brand of redi-roll cigarettes. Still up to my same old tricks.
    Wow that's miny moons ago,teen years and know Iam 50 never a dull moment good old friends

Comment

Originally posted by Winter fisher View Post
      Wow that's miny moons ago,teen years and know Iam 50 never a dull moment good old friends
      That's what lifes all about mi migo. Was wondering if you could cop me one of those ugly azzed dachshunds for Cuddles birthday?

Comment

Don't recall that part could have been what we were drinking or smoking,it probbley the other way around,as I leaned the hard way not to get on the of back of rollo,s gs1100 as you wood be on a mile long wheeley at 80

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          That's what lifes all about mi migo. Was wondering if you could cop me one of those ugly azzed dachshunds for Cuddles birthday?
          Call me tha still have thee more same litter last time I talked to them 409 766 7685

Comment

No pics,thank God.......never happened!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I think I do remember we had to go look for you in the woods as you did not make it back with me as you where having eshyous with the mescal.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                ......shoot, I can't remember '82 for some reason!! Howdy Geno!!
                Rocky my guess you where on one of trips you took you know when you never even left the farm . Lol

Comment

Rocky my guess you where on one of trips you took you know when you never even left the farm . Lol
                  not good ole mellow rocky
                  ????
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                    I don't remember being lost in the woods , but I do rember shooting ant beds pulling both triggers of my ant killer shouting ...What ? Rollo ? Do you remember ? I'm sure i put a dent in them fireants. .
                    Oh I think it was"Get out of my yard! Remember with a shot gun or a mini14 just about anything could become the target of the get out of my yard game! Rocky and I got crossways with the Game Warden one day,I remember your dad came out to the back of yall's land and told him to leave! just cause we were disturbing him with our automatic fire!LOL! I rememeber us driving the Frog to centerville and Paul pulled the boat and Geno in the Baja Bug......it gets pretty hazy after that HaHa!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                      Oh I think it was"Get out of my yard! Remember with a shot gun or a mini14 just about anything could become the target of the get out of my yard game! Rocky and I got crossways with the Game Warden one day,I remember your dad came out to the back of yall's land and told him to leave! just cause we were disturbing him with our automatic fire!LOL! I rememeber us driving the Frog to centerville and Paul pulled the boat and Geno in the Baja Bug......it gets pretty hazy after that HaHa!
                      sounds like a blast!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                        That's to many dead brain cells that long ago don't remember it all

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          sounds like a blast!
                          Barham , young and totally no fear.sex.drugs.rock &roll. Full out party in the middle of the woods,weapons ,buggys ,boats & bikinis

Comment

What did I miss?

Comment

Barham , young and totally no fear.sex.drugs.rock &roll. Full out party in the middle of the woods,weapons ,buggys ,boats & bikinis
                              my kinda party!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                not good ole mellow rocky
                                ????
                                That whas a joke hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X